All content and materials available on BirdWatchingpPro, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and code, are the property of BirdWatchingpPro and are protected by copyright laws. Any unauthorized use of the content or materials on this website is strictly prohibited.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on birdwatchingpro’s website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
If you wish to use any of the materials on this website for any other purpose, you must obtain written permission from BirdWatchingPro.
We take copyright infringement very seriously and will take action against any unauthorized use of our content and materials. If you believe that any content on our website infringes on your copyright, please contact us immediately.
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of other websites and we encourage you to read the privacy notices of other websites you visit.